We are working on our 2016 Events Calendar, details coming soon !
Here’s some of what we enjoyed in 2015.
You will be enlightened and entertained by this next segment in this series of original plays which share a lighthearted look at our beautiful local area and its colorful history ! In Paradise Protected you will learn about early settlers and the formation of Rocky Mountain National Park.
August 14, 15, 16 & 21, 22, 23
In cooperation with Estes Park Archives we are please to present our seasonal Wednesday evening series of fascinating fun, part history, part nature, part lecture, part show & tell
Schedule coming soon!
Deals you won’t want to miss! Couples, Families, Girlfriends & more!
While you are visiting you will also want to consider:
- Hiking in and around our Rocky Mountain National Park. For guided tours we recommend Footpaths Of The World
- Nature Walks & Birding Adventures, we recommend Kaiyote Tours
- Cultural arts of every variety are available, see Enjoy Estes Park
- Horseback riding and Rooftop Rodeo & other horse shows at Estes Park’s Stanley Fairgrounds.
- Fishing in many of the area’s lakes and streams, on your own or guided, we recommend only the best at Kirks Fly Shop
- Boating on Lake Estes, the Marina rents all sorts of boats Marina at Lake Estes
- Summer music festivals in Bond Park and at Performance Park
- Golf at the community’s 9-hole or 18-hole courses Estes Golf Course Info
- Shopping in the art galleries, antique stores, boutiques and shops of downtown Estes Park Best of Estes Park Downtown Map
- Fourth of July celebration over Lake Estes at an elevation of 7500 feet
- Adventure activities like Whitewater rafting is always a favorite, we highly recommend Mountain Whitewater Descents and A Wunderlust Adventure
- Scottish Festival in September with world renowned pipe bands and highland games Estes Park Scots Fest
- Putt-putt golf, go-karts and bumper boats for the kids and young at heart!
- Historical sites such as the Estes Park Museum, Enos Mills Cabin, and MacGregor Ranch
- Enjoy watching the area wildlife ~Elk, Deer, Bighorn Sheep, Bears, Hummingbirds
As a guest at our Inn, we would be happy to help you to plan for these activities during your visit. To get a better idea of the layout of our area, check out the Best of Estes Map
If you are seeking more information for planning your Wedding celebration or special Celebration event in Estes Park, check the Estes Park Wedding Association website for assistance with everything from flowers to limousines.
Of course we especially welcome you to stay at The Baldpate Inn while you enjoy Estes Park, however if we do not have availability, we invite you to consider the other preferred B & B’s in our area.
For more details about what’s happening in Estes Park, check out the Enjoy Estes Park website for lots of great info