While you are visiting you will also want to consider:
- Hiking in and around our Rocky Mountain National Park. For guides tours we recommend Footpaths Of The World
- Horseback riding and Rooftop Rodeo & other horse shows at Estes Park’s Stanley Fairgrounds.
- Fishing in many of the area’s lakes and streams, on your own or guided, we recommend only the best at Kirks Fly Shop
- Boating on Lake Estes, the Marina rents all sorts of boats Marina at Lake Estes
- Summer music festivals in Bond Park and at the new Performance Park
- Golf at the community’s 9-hole or 18-hole courses Estes Golf Course Info
- Shopping in the art galleries, antique stores, boutiques and shops of downtown Estes Park Best of Estes Park Downtown Map
- Fourth of July celebration over Lake Estes at an elevation of 7500 feet
- Adventure activities like Whitewater rafting is always a favorite, we highly recommend Mountain Whitewater Descents and A Wunderlust Adventure
- Scottish Festival in September with world renowned pipe bands and highland games Estes Park Scots Fest
- Putt-putt golf, go-karts and bumper boats for the kids and young at heart!
- Historical sites such as the Estes Park Museum, Enos Mills Cabin, and MacGregor Ranch
- Enjoy watching the area wildlife ~Elk, Deer, Bighorn Sheep, Bears, and our favorite Hummingbirds
As a guest at the Inn, we would be happy to help you to plan for these activities during your visit. To get an idea of the layout of our area, check out the Best of Estes Map
If you are seeking more information for planning your Wedding celebration in Estes Park, we are delighted to help and encourage you to check the Estes Park Wedding Association website for assistance with everything from flowers to limousines.
Of course we especially welcome you to stay at The Baldpate Inn while you enjoy Estes Park, however if we do not have availability, we invite you to consider the other preferred Bed and Breakfasts in our area who are members of our Estes Park B&B Association.
For lots more details about what’s happening in Estes Park, check out the Enjoy Estes Park website for lots of great info